Everyone is capable of Super Powers!


Yes you do, I do, everyone does! It is a matter of figuring it out. 
Sooooo, what is YOUR Super Power?

My vision boards utilizing my
Super Power of Creativity
No, I have not lost my mind and I am not off my rocker. Read on if you dare to learn about something new! Maybe that something new will be about you….   

In my humble opinion there are three elements to declaring a Power to be a Super Power. 

The first element of a Super Power is something you’re extraordinarily good at? What do you do exceptionally well? A lot of times it is something that comes natural to you. Creativity comes very natural to me, and I consider it to be one of my Super Powers. Another couple of Super Powers I possess and have learned over the years are being honest and forgiving.

You may be saying those can’t be Super Powers, they are just abilities. Excuse me, but aren’t Super Powers abilities that we are extremely good at? All are great qualities and should not be overlooked or discounted. I find being honest and forgiving relieves us of unnecessary burdens. They free you up to enjoy what really matters in life. Because I am honest and forgiving I don’t dwell on things I have no control over. I am not bogged down by the unnecessary things dishonesty and vindictiveness can bring. This in turn, enables my other Super Power, Creativity to flow allowing me to be brilliant in so many ways.

The second element is, can you utilize it at will? If it comes natural to you that would be a big Hell Yea! It is almost as if it is sitting there waiting to be released, put into action. Totally a can do, let's do this attitude. For those Super Powers that are learned, practicing daily, helps to fine tune your skill. There is the possibility that they will eventually come to be natural. It is said, practice something regularly for 21 days and you will create a habit, which could be stretched into naturalizing something for someone.

I can certainly exercise my creativity as well as honesty and forgiveness at will. I am always looking for a creative or innovative solution to any issue I am faced with. I also come up with some really great ideas, that literally WOWs people at times. I am one that if you want an honest thoughtful answer I will give it to you in the kindest way. 

Like it or not, Forgiveness seems to be something I have to exercise daily, if not with myself with others simply because we are all perfectly imperfect. Yea, that would be the raw truth. Honestly, being perfectly imperfect is a relief and that is how I prefer it.  

The final element is, do you use your Power to help others? Yep, Helping others is what makes our Powers, Super! I believe my extraordinary Powers are to help others. This in turn helps me. That is a happy side effect of Super Powers and I don’t know about you, but I can surely live with that. I mean really, if you are going to have a side effect it is best if it is one that puts you in a better place personally.

What I do all day every day with Kaity’s Way requires a whole lot of creativity. No day is the same and we serve the community when the community needs to be served. In doing so, I have to be really honest with myself and everyone concerned with regards to what works and what doesn’t, limitations, etc. Some people don’t like what I have to say, but I would much rather be honest and deal with it head on, than be dishonest and have to worry about being called out. Yea, dishonest people need to watch out for people like me, because I will call them out, but then forgive them. Forgiving them allows me to move on. Depending on the circumstances I may give them another chance or move on without them.

Using your power to control, abuse or manipulate others is a
false sense of superiority and will render you powerless in the end.

Just because you are in a position of power or authority does not mean you have a Super Power. 
It's simple, but not that simple. 

Overall, everyone of us has Powers and can be powerful. It is how we use them that determines if they are truly Super. Using them to help others and better yourself is what makes them Super!

So again I ask, What is YOUR Super Power? What do you do amazingly well and utilize at will to help others?

Until next time, have a wonderful week and remember to Keep it Simple (KiS).

Comments

C is for Conquer is available for Pre-order

Where Am I?

No: Can be very uncomfortable for some

Options: Insist on knowing them….